Data Protection Information
Data Protection and Liability Limitation
Data Protection Policy
PRODORTH SPINE, as operators of these sites takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidential and in accordance with the statutory regulations. With this Data Protection Policy, we inform you about the processing of your personal data by us as well as your inherent rights in accordance with the stipulations of the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
By using our website, you agree to the collection, processing and usage of data based on the following description. Our website can principally be visited without registration. In the process, data such as accessed sites and/or names of the accessed file, data and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being able to be allocated directly to your person. Personal data, particularly name, address or email address, are raised on a voluntary basis, if possible. The data is not transferred to third parties without your consent. The acknowledgement of the usage conditions can be revoked at any time.
1. Who is responsible for data processing and whom can I contact?
Phone: 0090 2323 48 49 50 (pbx)
2. Which sources and data do we use?
We process personal data received from your when you visit our website, in the context of an existing or initiating business relationship as well as at trade fairs and other contacts, if you participate in promotions or contact us via social media channels.
Data processed by us in this context can concern the following categories:
• Contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number, email address);
• Business-related information (e.g. title, division, company name);
• Other business information (e.g. experiences with our products, information in the context of complaints):
• Data of payment transactions (bank account, if applicable credit card information, invoice address):
• Shipping information (delivery address incl. contact person);
• Substantial information from the communication via social media channels (e.g. comments);
• Applicant data in the context of applications lodged online;
• Other information raised and stored in the context of the business relationship.
3. Social Media Buttons with Data Protection
We would like to comply with the request of many operators to be able to share articles on the official pages of www.prodorth.com quick, easy and uncomplicated on social medias such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. For this purpose, we have created options to use these services via Social-Media-Button - yet still protect your privacy. How do we do that?
Social-Media-Buttons with data protection (Shariff)
Normally, these social plugins lead to the fact that every visitor of a site is immediately registered by these services with his IP address, and his further activities on the Internet are logged. This happens even if the user does not click on any of the buttons. In order to prevent that, www.prodorth.com uses the Shariff method. Our Social-Media-Button only establishes direct contact between social network and visitor when the visitor actively clicks on the ‘Share’ button. If the user is already registered with a social network, this occurs in Facebook and Google+ without another window. In case of Twitter, a pop-up window appears where one can still edit the text of the tweet.
Therefore, users can share the content of www.prodorth.com in social networks without those creating a complete surfing profile of the user. With the Shariff method, www.prodorth.com considers the data protection interests of its visitors as far as this is possible in accordance with the latest state of technology. The Shariff method is already used by many websites to protect its users. The point of origin was an initiative of Heise.de, where you can find further information on the current status of the discussion.
4. What is the purpose and underlying legal basis of our processing of your data?
Objective of the company is the research and development as well as the distribution and trade of and with medical devices, apparatuses and devices of any type, with surgical instruments and medical consumer goods and consumables.
GDPR demands a legal basis for any processing of personal data. The legal basis for the processing your data is that
a) we have received your consent for it,
b) it is necessary to fulfil the contractual agreements concluded with you,
c) the processing is necessary to comply with statutory obligations,
d) the processing is in our legitimate interest and that this does not create disadvantages for the rights and freedoms of the affected person.
Prodorth Spine, requires a series of personal data from your to process these business relationships. We hereby observe the principle of data minimisation and only process data concordant with the current legislation. This may involve:
• data to process the agreements concluded with you;
• information collected in the course of a business relationship; e.g. for the use of our products;
• data generated in the context of advertising campaigns or at trade fairs;
• statistical data recorded by visiting our website;
• data we received from you in the context of a job application.
5. Who receives your data?
The respective employees of our company involved in the supervision of our business relationships have access to your personal data recorded and stored for these purposes.
Prodorth Spine, does not sell personal data to any external parties.
6. Is the data transmitted to a third country or an international organisation?
Data we have received directly from you in the context of our business relationship are never transferred to countries outside of the EU and/or EEA without your permission unless it is necessary to execute your orders and statutorily prescribed.
You can opt out of Google Analytics analytics by:
1) click on this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=tr
2) Click on the blue button labeled "Get Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on"
3) It will open a statement of agreement between you and Google for the Google Analytics service. Follow the instructions by clicking "Accept and Install"
4) You should restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
7. How long is your personal data being stored?
We process and store your personal data as required for the fulfilment of our contractual and statutory obligations. Once this data is no longer required for the fulfilment of contractually or statutory obligations, they are deleted.
If data is not affected by this, it is deleted as soon as the purpose for which they were raised no longer exists.
8. Are you obligated to provide data?
In the context of our business relationship, you only have to provide personal data required for the establishment, execution and termination of the business relationship or those we are required to raise by law.
Without the data it is possible that you cannot utilise offered service at all or only in a limited manner, or that we may have to decline the conclusion of the agreement or the execution of the order or that we are no longer able to execute an existing agreement and may have to terminate it.
9. Adaptation of our Data Protection Policy
We reserve the right to revise this Data Protection Policy in the context of our own responsibility at any time. The respectively current status is specified in the footer of this declaration. All changes are effective immediately upon publication of the revised Data Protection Policy and concern the entire access and the usage of this website
10. Contact us
Please contact us if you have questions regarding these rules applicable to data protection or the handling of your personal data.